Information for and about refugees from Ukraine on protection and residence in Norway.
- Information about protection and residence (udi.no): Here you will find information from The Norwegian Directorate of Immigration about protection and residence in Norway for people affected by the situation in Ukraine.
- Applying for collective protection as a Ukrainian national (politiet.no): Find information about how to register with the police in order to apply for collective protection.
- Information about registration, what happens after registration, as well as information to people who are housing Ukrainians (politiet.no).
- Healthcare for asylum seekers and refugees in Norway (helsenorge.no): Asylum seekers and refugees in Norway have the right to healthcare for physical ailments and illness, mental issues, addiction problems, and dental care. This article is available in other languages (helsenorge.no).
- Information about the Norwegian society (imdi.no): Information about the introduction programme in English and Ukrainian.
- Latest news from the Norwegian Government on the situation in Ukraine (regjeringen.no): An overview of articles on the rise in tensions between Russia and Ukraine and the Russian attack on Ukraine on 24 February 2022.
- Posters about health care in Ukrainian with QR codes (helsenorge.no)
- Information in Ukrainian to and for refugees (Norwegian Organization for Asylum Seekers)
- Guidance services from Caritas Norway, tel.: 31 40 23 00. Caritas Norway has volunteers who speak Ukrainian, Russian, Norwegian and English.